You are here
After graduating with his medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Dr. Frank Pompo completed his preliminary year of postdoctoral training at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia. He then finished his training with an orthopedic surgery residency at The University of Toledo Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Pompo has dedicated his practice to helping patients with reduced mobility due to joint pain. It is his goal to improve his patients' quality of life using the specialized knowledge and skill he’s acquired with years of training and experience. He is devoted to working with his patients to develop evidence-based treatment plans tailored to each individual’s needs and goals, always pursuing nonsurgical treatment courses first. Dr. Pompo also offers total knee and hip replacement, knee arthroscopy, and joint injections as well as surgical and nonsurgical fracture care.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: The University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Litchfield Hills Surgery Center
- Hospital of Central Connecticut
- Bristol Hospital