Litchfield Hills Orthopedic Associates is a proud sponsor of the 42nd Annual Litchfield Hills Road Race and will host a pre-race running clinic on...Read More
You are here
After graduating from Union College with his undergraduate degree in biology, Dr. Brezenoff earned his medical degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He then completed an internship at the Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and a residency in orthopedic surgery at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, New York. In 2000, he completed a fellowship in sports medicine, shoulder, and elbow surgery affiliated with Georgetown University, where he treated professional and Division I athletes.
Dr. Brezenoff is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and he is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Connecticut Orthopaedic Society. Prior to joining Litchfield Hills Orthopedic Associates, he practiced in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, for four years, where Dr. Brezenoff had an active sports medicine practice serving as the team physician for several area high schools as well as DeSales University.
Dr. Brezenoff has vast experience in the nonoperative rehabilitation of sports-related injuries as well as advanced minimally invasive surgery of the shoulder, hip, and knee, including shoulder arthroscopy, hip arthroscopy, and knee arthroscopy. He also performs ligament reconstruction and joint-preserving surgery, treats fractures, and offers total shoulder replacement and reverse total shoulder replacement for the treatment of various forms of shoulder arthritis.
Use the buttons below to learn more about the procedures Dr. Brezenoff specializes in.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Union College, Schenectady, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- General Surgery Internship: Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Sports Medicine, Shoulder, and Elbow Surgery Fellowship: Nirschl Orthopaedic Center, Arlington, VA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Terryville High School
- Litchfield Hills Surgery Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Bristol Hospital