You are here
Dr. Brezenoff graduated from Union College and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He then completed an internship at the Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and a residency in orthopedic surgery at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, New York. In 2000, he completed a fellowship in sports medicine, shoulder, and elbow surgery affiliated with Georgetown University, where he treated professional and Division I athletes. Dr. Brezenoff is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and he is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine.
Dr. Brezenoff practiced in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, for four years where he had an active sports medicine practice serving as the team physician for several area high schools as well as DeSales University. He has vast experience in nonoperative rehabilitation of sports-related injuries as well as advanced minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, knee, elbow, and ankle. He also performs ligament reconstructions, joint-preserving surgery, replacements of the knee and shoulder, and the treatment of fractures.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Union College, Schenectady, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- General Surgery Internship: Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Sports Medicine, Shoulder, and Elbow Surgery Fellowship: Nirschl Orthopaedic Center, Arlington, VA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Terryville High School
- Litchfield Hills Surgery Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Bristol Hospital