Since the 1950s, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and communities of Torrington and Bristol, Connecticut. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Please know that our team of surgeons and healthcare professionals is dedicated to taking care of you through this challenging time. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, our team is actively monitoring the situation, and we are making critical adjustments to the way we operate in an effort to protect our patients, staff, and communities. Ensuring your health and safety and that of our valued staff is our highest priority.
Safety Measures Taken:
- Patients are required to wear face coverings.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- We are screening and taking temperatures on all of our patients.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our waiting room.
- We are restricting the number of visitors allowed to accompany a patient.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.