You are here
Richard received his undergraduate degree in biomolecular science at Central Connecticut State University, and he completed his physician assistant studies at the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biomolecular Science: Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Worcester, MA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants