You are here
Dr. Jennifer D’Amico earned her medical degree at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York, New York. She completed her residency in podiatric surgery at Scripps Mercy Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma center, and Kaiser Foundation Hospital in San Diego, California. Dr. D’Amico completed a limb lengthening and reconstruction fellowship at The Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, followed by a surgical trauma fellowship at Inselspital University of Bern in Bern, Switzerland.
Before joining Litchfield Hills Orthopedic Associates, Dr. D’Amico served as an assistant professor at the College of Podiatric Medicine at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California. Prior to that, she was a private practice podiatric surgeon for several years.
Dr. D’Amico is board-qualified in foot surgery and reconstructive rearfoot/ankle surgery with the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY
- Podiatric Surgical Residency: Scripps Mercy Hospital and Kaiser Foundation Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Fellowship: The Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics at Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- A.O. Surgical Trauma Fellowship: Inselspital University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Board-Qualified in Foot Surgery: American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board-Qualified in Reconstruction Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery: American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Litchfield Hills Surgery Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Bristol Hospital